- $499 – Single Vision Poly – Mirrored or Non-mirrored (4-12 days):
- Used to correct nearsightedness and farsightedness.
- Correction for only one vision depth, either near or far.
Typically no adjustment period needed to get used to.
- $499 – Line Bifocal Poly – Mirrored or Non-mirrored (8-12 days):
- The 2-in-1 lens provides both close-up & distance vision correction.
Cost effective solution for multiple vision depths.
- $599 – Progressive Poly – Mirrored or Non-mirrored (8-12 days):
- The 3-in-1 lens provides near, mid, and long-distance vision correction.
- Eliminate the need to switch between multiple pairs of glasses.
- No visible lines on the lens for a seamless transition between the 3 zones.
*While our frames and lenses are designed to provide a wide range of use for our prescription lenses, not all prescriptions will fit all frame.
If for some reason your Rx will not work in a particular frame, we will contact you immediately to discuss options to include a full refund if you don't find an alternative frame.