- $599 – Single Vision Glass – Mirrored or Non-mirrored (4-12 days):
- Used to correct nearsightedness and farsightedness.
- Correction for only one vision depth, either near or far.
- Typically no adjustment period needed to get used to.
- $599 – Line Bifocal Glass – Mirrored or Non-mirrored (3-6 weeks):
- The 2-in-1 lens provides both close-up & distance vision correction.
- Cost effective solution for multiple vision depths.
- $699 – Progressive Glass – Mirrored or Non-mirrored (3-6 weeks):
- The 3-in-1 lens provides near, mid, and long-distance vision correction.
- Eliminate the need to switch between multiple pairs of glasses.
- No visible lines on the lens for a seamless transition between the 3 zones.
*While our frames and lenses are designed to provide a wide range of use for our prescription lenses, not all prescriptions will fit all frames.
If for some reason your Rx will not work in a particular frame, we will contact you immediately to discuss options to include a full refund if you don't find an alternative frame.